Title: Arborist Climber Reports to: Foreman Requirements: Maplewood Tree Experts are currently searching for experienced climbers. The ideal candidates will have 1+ yrs experience climbing with rope and saddle in the tree care industry. We are looking for candidates who are looking for a long term career with a company. Responsibilities: PRIMARY DUTIES
- Performs all required ground, climbing, and lift duties in support of tree service.
- Use all appropriate protective equipment
- Learns to identify the basic trees and shrubs common to the service area
- Develops a basic understanding of tree growth
- Demonstrates sound tree risk assessment skills
- Demonstrates equipment inspection skills
- Demonstrates proper application of approved knots
- Demonstrates and practices proper climbing techniques and procedures
- Demonstrates and practices proper pruning and small removal skills
- Demonstrates and practices proper rigging techniques
- Assists with driving.
- Learn and understands safety rules and company policies
- Participates in all safety training sessions
- Communicates well with crew members and crew leader
- Having a CDL license big plus
Maplewood Tree Experts has been in business since 1975 and can give the opportunity for upward mobility within the company.
Since 1975 we have been delivering the very best tree care to the property owners and families of New Jersey. We are proud of our reputation! A reputation we built by following this mission: “For every service we perform, we deliver the highest level of professionalism every day and achieve complete customer satisfaction.” Our motto “The job is not complete until our customer is happy with our work”. As a result, our most valuable advertisement has always been client referrals. We look for individuals that want to be apart of a great company. That take pride in the work they perform everyday.
Great competitive compensation