Title: Property Inspector – Sales Representative Reports to: Manager- Owners Requirements: Maplewood Tree Experts are currently searching for a property inspector-Sales representative. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience selling and managing residential and commercial properties and have a proven track record of success. Specific Qualifications:
- Hands on knowledge of trees, insect, diseases
- Motivated, high energy with a can do attitude
- Strong listening skills
- Clean driver’s license
- Strong leadership
- Responsible for all areas of sales within a defined territory, including selling, marketing, customer service and other non-selling tasks including, but not limited to, administration, production and training.
- Sets up personal sales expectations with immediate supervisor and prepares to meet these goals.
- Prepares estimates for clients and potential customers.
- Continually prospects for new business.
- Visits a minimum of four client properties, daily, to maintain good client relations.
- Ensures that a follow up call is made to each client immediately after a job has been completed to determine client satisfaction.
- Maintains a high level of technical knowledge.
- Develops and updates annual Plant Health Care Programs.
- Maintains updated prospect and client lists.
- Maintains a rapport with allied organizations to promote education and a favorable company image.
- Actively participates in professional, trade and/or civic organizations.
- Networks with other green industry businesses.
- Obtains signature on all contracts prior to commencement of job(s).
- Maintains a timely call back protocol.
- Maintains favorable customer relations according to Client Follow up.
- Attends sales meetings and training sessions
- Acquires and maintains all necessary licensing and certification.
- Responsible for other jobs and duties as assigned by the Local Manager and/or owners.